Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bill Cosby knocking on door for DPS

Yesterday Bill Cosby knocked on doors, trying to get parents to bring their children to Detroit Public Schools. He then led a rally Henry Ford High School. He went with Robert Bob, the school district's installed emergency manager. Cosby was drawn when he heard Bobb say that he would put his own mother in jail if she stole from the district.

Um...yeah...if there are legitimate reasons I don't send my child to DPS, is having a celebrity tell me to really going to change my mind?
"It would be kind of scary to me for my daughter to go somewhere else," said Aljamaalah Moore, the mother of three children.

Moore said her 10-year-old daughter attends a free charter school.Moore, who is taking college courses, said her daughter is learning a higher level of math at the charter school than she is at community college. from a story on ClickOn Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment